jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Our holidays start in here and right now I want to tell you just a few words to let you know that my Secondary school ends in here.
I have learnt a lot during these four years, but in this year I created this blog and it helps me to improve in my writings and to learn something about new tools using computers.
I discovered that sometimes you can learn and enjoy at the same time.
I also want to say that I will never forget my classmates because I love them although they sometimes make me feel crazy!
And I also will remember my teachers because I know that they want the best for us and they help us all the time.
Finally, I recommend you to rest a lot and get prepare for our new period.
I hope you enjoy your summer with your family and friends!!!