martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

ABOUT MYSELF

Hello, this is my blog I hope you like it!!! First at all I am going to introduce myself. My name is Noelia, I am a loyal, cheerful and adventurous person and I am from Málaga a beautiful city in Spain. I like swimming, reading, listening to music and acting in my free time.
My  favourite TV programme is “ El Hormiguero”  it is very funny. I usually watch it with my family because we all like it!!!
My passion is travelling around the world and knowing new traditions, food, languages, people and of course to have fun with them. I am studying fourth of ESO in a high-shool called IES Portada Alta, there I study English a lot because I think it is important for my future. My favourite subjects are English, French and Spanish. I am a hardworking student because in my future I want to go to University.
Finally I want to say goodbye and tell you that there will be more soon!!!